XII CIS Congress of mineral processing engineers
26-28 Febrary, 2019
Since 1997, we gathered specialists of the dressers and metallurgists in the CIS Congress of mineral processing engineers.
Among the program events of the XII Congress:
- Panel discussion “Personnel training for the mining and metallurgical industry”;
- Panel discussion “Control systems of mining and metallurgical production processes”;
- Panel discussion ” Reliability and maintenance of mining and metallurgical equipment”;
- technological workshops on actual technological problems of mining and metallurgical plans.
Main topics of the XII Congress:
- new equipment, control and automation systems, reagents and auxiliary materials for mining and metallurgical plants;
- operating experience of mining and metallurgical plants of domestic and foreign equipment, control and automation systems, reagents;
- technological problems of mining and metallurgical plants and ways to solve them;
- innovative technologies of all-round minerals processing;
- research in the field of preparatory and separation processes of ore dressing.